Sunday 19 January 2014

Ezekyle Abaddon - Finished

G'day Guys,


Keepy here with the final instalment for Ezekyle Abaddon!


As I was saying in the last post, this model came out far better than I was anticipating. From where we left off last time, the head, base and final details were all done completing the model. I will cover the bases in a later post as it was done in one massive batch with the Justaerin Terminators bases. A very light airbrush of GW Rotting Flesh was applied around the feet to give it a slightly dusty feel. The head was done with GW Elf Flesh and Washed with GW Ogryn Flesh, then layered back up with Dwarf and Elf Flesh. 









I took this model to the ADGWGA (Australian Defence Force War Gaming Association) Championships in Dec 13 and he ended up getting 1st place as my Single Figure painting comp entry! Not only did I win that, but got best painted army with my guard to boot! So great weekend on the hobby side of things cleaning up all the painting awards.

Now to finish the rest of an army to this standard...!

Cheers

Keepy

Justaerin / Cataphractii Bases WIP


No comments:

Post a Comment