Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mechanicum Themed Imperial Knight: Part 6

Well, it's been a hectic few days, but the time has finally come to unveil the Mechanicum Themed Imperial Knight. This was a crazy time, with me doing not one but THREE of these guys at once. It's not something I want to do again any time soon, but I am very happy with the results. I chose to use source lighting in the cockpit, as it's something I have never really gotten into, and it came out good enough that I might do it again in future. Well, enough of the talky talk, onto the pictures.




















So there you have it, if you like/hate them, please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Macca! Really solid product for such a short turn around. Keep em coming mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. Isn't it time that Ben put something up? I think his allergy to power armour must be under control?

      Delete
  2. They look great and I'm impressed with how quickly you can turn out such a high quality model. One thing I would say (and literally only one thing I can say!) is they look very clean, especially around the feet, maybe just a preference I have to make it look a little more dirty. Other than that they are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Silicon, that's very true what you said about the feet. I thought about how I would do this, but as the terrain is mostly grey that is being traveled through due to it being based around an urban environment, I chose to keep the feet plain as a grey over metallic doesn't seem to work so well. In the past I have tried using alternate colours but they don't blend into the base that has previously been designed, which is why I think most people working with urban environments use rust colours to add the weathering to their minis.

      Delete